Saturday, February 6, 2010

How to Find Fantasy Baseball Sleepers

Statistics is an important thing to pay very close
attention to if you'd like to do well in fantasy baseball.
Today I'm going to offer you some of my easy to understand
pointers on how to go looking for those all slippery
fantasy baseball sleepers as I noted in my article
yesterday.

Are you prepared to learn one of my most secretive tips I
can offer you up in the fantasy baseball world? Well let's
go, one of my key indicators for finding fantasy baseball
sleepers is, you must look at the 2nd half numbers. You
could be asking what do you mean by 2nd half numbers? Well,
when folks in fantasy baseball refer to a player's 2nd half
numbers it suggests the stats of a player during the prior
baseball season from after the all-star break to the end of
the year. These numbers can be simply found on a number
websites, but I like yahoo sports for their site permits
you to look up players under the player tab. Then the
better part is they have a tab right under the player's
picture, you just looked up, called "Split Stats" it will
then show you all of the players figures split up in all
alternative ways. It is sort of like when you go to the
horse track where they show how a horse does in an one mile
race versus one and 1 / 4 mile races or on grass versus
dirt tracks.

Well now you understand and know where to go looking for a
player's second half numbers. Now I will explain what
things you should target when you are looking at them.

The #1 thing that strikes me is when a player has a high
average in the second half of a season. This could tell you
a number of things, mostly good, about a player. Like,
perhaps the player was in the first half of his rookie
season and then started feeling comfortable in the second
half or maybe the player was hurt and in the first half and
then in the second half became healthy and so on. These are
things that show some of the potential a player has AKA
Fantasy baseball sleepers. Another key indicator that I
love to look at when I'm attempting to find some fantasy
baseball sleepers is how the player is influenced in the
batting line up.  Due to these types of diverse things you
should think about, which will help your player either
being moved up into a more favorable batting position or
down to an unattractive position. This will most likely
affect his runs batted in and his runs.

Well these are a couple of my key indicators I use when I'm
hunting for fantasy baseball sleepers. I hope this will
help you out when you're looking for your own fantasy
baseball sleepers and further help your knowledge in
fantasy baseball.


----------------------------------------------------
read more about fantasy baseball sleepers go to
http://www.howtoplayfantasybaseball.net/articles/how-to-find
-fantasy-sleepers/

Watch a video on How To Play Fantasy Baseball
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW69Mame1Ic

AAA Sports Memorabilia has a great selection of baseball memorabilia at great prices.  Check out our website and if you don't find exactly what you want, let us know as we probably have it available.

 

No comments: