Monday, September 15, 2008

Fraudulent Autograph Posters from Nathan Autographs


As a continuing effort to protect our customers and all other consumers seeking to purchase autographed sports memorabilia and Hollywood memorabilia, we try our hardest to seek out companies and individuals who proliferate the industry with their fraudulent merchandise.
 
One of the most prominent sellers recently that is selling fraudulent autographed Hollywood posters is Nathan Autographs.  This company has been selling their products on eBay and most recently on a liquidation site known as Liquidation.com.  They also have their own website at http://www.neautograph.com/home.  They have been pursued by the FBI and by associates of Dave Prowse (famed Darth Vader from Star Wars).  They have been working diligently to have these individuals prosecuted and removed permanently.
 
Some of the known seller ids on eBay for Nathan Autographs is autographmovieposter, ojvintage, ed90723, brd1124, pantep1, mlictu973, and btatin453.  On Liquidation.com, they are known as nathar466. 
 
Unfortunately, Nathan Autographs was successful in selling several of their fraudulent posters to unsuspecting businesses on Liquidation.com.  These forged autographed posters are now appearing on eBay.
 
If you have purchased any autographed Hollywood poster that has a Nathan Autographs COA accompanying it, we suggest that you contact your credit card company and have your money returned.  Also advise eBay or Liquidation that you have purchased one of these items.
Some other sellers that have been suspended for selling fraudulent autographed memorabilia can be found on the Official Dave Prowse website. 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how can i contact the FBI or other law enforcement regarding a purchase from NE Autograph? I was just ripped off by them. I have reversed charges via my card company, but how can i get some heat on them so they never do it to others.

AAA Sports Memorabilia said...

I would contact your local FBI office and advise them of your purchase. Advise them that you have become aware of a current investigation being conducted and would like to provide information. If you purchased the item on eBay, the lead investigator for eBay that is working closely with the FBI is John Gonzales. Unfortunately, I do not have a number for him.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Why do you have an article regarding Ne Autographs and then have them as a link on the bottom of your home page?????

Unknown said...

Purchased two books Autographed by Barack Obama. One book for $215.00 and $240.00. Both purchased on same day with two different transactions. I emailed asking if books were going to be shipped together or separate on January 21, 2009. I received an email on January 22nd stating “It has been shipped out!" I sent him a couple emails through his website asking about the authenticity of the signatures of the books and the lack of communication.

After many emails I sent to him, NO package from him. Demanded a refund.

Filed a report with:
1.BBB: www.BBB.com
2.Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
3.My local attorney general office to file a complaint
4.Called my bank to stop payment on credit card payment. Saved all emails.
5. Sent this company a email letting them know i contacted all these companies.. Got a email the next day stating they were refunding all my money. I checked back, only got 1/2 money return.
6... Download a program called VODAMAIL PRO 9.60 for free. Use this program to send MASS email to their email address. I did this and sent them about 250 emails in 3 hours. I did this a couple time a day. ( ONLY takes about 30 mins) By the time the end of 24 hours came, they sent me a email telling me they refunded the remaining money. I said in the email i sent them over and over, i would not stop until i got a refund.
I hope this helps you all.

AAA Sports Memorabilia said...

I am so sorry that you have been victimized by these individuals at Nathan Autographs. I do however appreciate you providing our readers your story. I hope that by providing your horrible experience with this company, other people will not become victims.

AAA Sports Memorabilia said...

We do not have a link for Nathan Autographs at the bottom of our home page. The only link we have for this company is the one in the article that talks about the fraudulent behavior. It is possible for Google to place a link for this company somewhere on the page because the article is related to that website. That may be what you have seen.

Anonymous said...

If I had not found this page regarding dealings by NE Autographs, I would be none the wiser. I too have been ripped off after purchasing two "supposed" authentic hand signed posters. If I had not come across this page I would still be believing I had the real deal!!! Not being from the USA I will still look into contacting FBI. Good on you for letting unsuspecting people know!

ken said...

EVERY SINGLE POSTER ON THAT SIGHT IS FAKE.....EVERYTHING On NEAutographs is fake, nearly 95% of all autographs on ebay are fake....want it real, get it done yourself. Buying any items offline, no matter how reputable they are, is like, well, why not just take your money to a match.....

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the report. I was just about to purchase 2 signed pictures when I went in search of coupons for the purchase. Thanks to the information here, I went to the better business bureau website to look up this company. They have a 'F' rating. I quickly deleted my purchase transaction with them.

Anonymous said...

I've been stolen by Ne autograph.
I'm leaving in France and paid 120 $ for an autograph I never received.
They don't respond to email complaints.
And my bank never refound me because they said an autograph is not compliant with their refound policy...
NE autograph is a rober

Anonymous said...

I just saw a new account selling autographs with Nathans autographs coa. cmsimons813

Anonymous said...

To all future and past customers of neautograph.com, we have created a website to warn people and inform them on this forgerie. You will learn what to do in case you have been robbed here :

www.neautograph-sells-fakes.com

Anonymous said...

Just finding this out now. Bought a 'cast autographed' poster for the Godfather movie about 8-10 years ago. Is it still worth reporting?